Super food Teff has advanced nutrition which helps improve performance endurance. It has immense benefits in the daily diets of sports professionals and Armed forces personnel. Teff is a perfect food for all age groups and offers advanced nutrition for those training for sports. Daily consumption of Teff helps one train better and provides the adaptogenic benefits of its phyto-chemical components. Performance enhancing foods are best when taken in its natural whole form.
- Teff is an ancient grain that goes back to over 5000 years. Indigenous to Ethiopia Eretria.
- Teff has relatively more of the amino acid lysine (which is otherwise lacking in most other cereals).
- It is gluten free.
- Has well balanced amino acids, has essential fatty acids, dietary fibre, minerals (especially calcium and iron) and phytochemicals.
- Teff has about 80% complex carbohydrates and 20-26% of which is amylose.
- Teff has lower glycaemic index (GI) (74) compared to wheat (100).
- Teff is also rich in micronutrients, especially Iron and Calcium.
- Offering balanced proteins for all age groups and being helpful for those who are both pre-diabetic and diabetic